Santa Maria Foodservice
Nimbus House, Maidstone Road, Milton Keynes, Bucks. HP13 6AE.
Reg. in England No: 2351789
This website ("the Site") is provided by Santa Maria Foodservice ("Santa Maria"). Santa Maria controls the Site from the UK and therefore does not represent that its contents will be appropriate in all jurisdictions. If you choose to access the Site from countries outside the UK you must ensure compliance with local laws. Your use of the Site is subject to you accepting the following terms and conditions, the Copyright/Trademark Notice and you should assume that all website contents and copyright is owned by Santa Maria exclusively.
1. Santa Maria reserves the right to revise the terms and conditions, information, materials and notices on the Site from time to time or to temporarily or permanently discontinue the Site or any part of it from time to time without notice. You should check this page to review these terms and conditions each time that you visit the Site.
2. The content of the Site belongs to Santa Maria and its licensors. You are not permitted to reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, modify, re-use display or otherwise use all or any part of the content save that you are permitted to download one copy on one computer and print a hard copy of such materials solely for your own personal non commercial viewing at home provided that you do not alter or delete the copyright/trademark notices.
3. Santa Maria uses reasonable efforts to ensure that all the information provided on the Site is accurate and complies with relevant laws, but makes no representations or warranties as to accuracy and accepts no liability for the same.
4. Santa Maria does not control content held by third party sites, which are linked in various ways to the Site and shall have no liability for the same nor for their content and use for any transaction between you and such sites.
5. Santa Maria neither warrants nor represents that your use of any website content or materially displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned or affiliated with Santa Maria.
7. Santa Maria does not warrant that your use of or access to the site will be uninterrupted or error or virus free nor shall it or its licensors have any liability for damage caused by hostile software which may affect or infect your computer equipment or property on account of your use of or browsing in the site or downloading of any materials. Any such use of or browsing in the site shall be at your own risk.
8. FURTHERMORE, SO FAR AS PERMITTED BY LAW, NEITHER SANTA MARIA NOR ITS LICENSORS SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS, EXPENSES OR CLAIMS WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON IT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING AND INSOFAR AS IS PERMITTED IN EACH RELEVANT JURISDICTION SANTA MARIA GIVES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE SITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
9. ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) ARE EXCLUDED BY SMART SYSTEMS, BUT NOTHING SHALL BE TAKEN TO EXCLUDE OR RESTRICT LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MIS-REPRESNTATION OR FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENT ACTIONS BY SANTA MARIA OR ITS LICENSORS.
10. IF ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE ILLEGAL, INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE THIS SHALL NOT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THE REMAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
11. The terms and conditions herein between you and Santa Maria shall be governed by English law and you agree to submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. The trademarks, logos and devices displayed on the site are the registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Santa Maria and nothing contained on the site will be regarded as granting, expressly or impliedly, a licence or any other right to use such a trademark. Any use without the permission of Santa Maria is strictly prohibited and will be regarded as an infringement of Santa Maria intellectual property rights. Santa Maria give notice and reserves all rights and that it will protect and enforce all its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of law against any infringement or unlawful mis-use howsoever caused.
PLEASE NOTE : IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE ABOVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS YOU SHOULD CEASE TO ACCESS THE SITE IMMEDIATELY.